- Faith Stuff
- Catholic Answers National Conference, “Faith and Science”
- Give Away
Everything I Need to Know, I Learned from Noah’s Ark…
Don’t miss the boat. Remember, we are all in the same boat.
2. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
3. Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do somethubg big.
4. Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
5. Build your future on high ground.
6. For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
7. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the Cheetahs.
8. When you’re stressed, float a while.
9. Remember, the ark was built by an amateurs, the Titanic was built by professionals.
10. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
- Our Mouths were Filled with Laughter